Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 2!

A very long 12hour day... and tiring too!
Let's go over the days successes shall we?
Nearly 3 miles in 45 minutes
Another day Paleo, couldn't even finish all of the food I took with me today
Worked on Deep Tissue Sculpting in school and received twice, plus mentor class for deep circulatory massage.

I'm tired and sore but it's all worth it. I'm excited to jump on the scale Friday morning, shocking I know.... but I've got a feeling that I'm on track with my 2 lbs a week. Doing a bootcamp class on Friday morning, I bought a package of 5 from one of those "deal" emailers for $20, one hell of a steal. Think I'll go once a week then use the other one I got that was a package of 10 for $25!

Ohh, and had a great jam session last night with DJ Schugar, it's gonna be great getting to do some music with the Infusion Project crew again. Working on some cool ideas as well as the original stuff. I wailed my heart out last night at the Ranch, that's for sure.

Boy oh boy am I wanting to tackle this room soon.... like now, but I have a billion of things to do, to include study for Phys/Path tomorrow... I will get an A in that class even if it kills me, lol.
Ok, then... not sure if anyone is reading this, but it's nice to have something to keep me on track.

Been thinking about adding another lyrical title to this blog... I mean, I doubt anyone but me knows the song anyway.


1 comment:

Quiet Tao said...

Reading and enjoying darling! Keep on track. You've started down a path of promise, let's see where it takes you! :) BTW, if you have not read them, and you think you're ready, you should try and pick up The Four Agreements or even better A New Earth.

Peace!